Vegan Chef Training Program
Australia’s #1 Vegan Culinary School
Gain professional chef skills, get hands on training experience, and work with organic and locally sourced plant-based produce in the biggest growth market in food today: Vegan Cuisine.
“Veet's course has to be the best I've ever done. Veet's kitchen is a great space to learn in, she is truly inspiring and we produced the most amazing cuisine. We made our own signature dish which we got to invent and trial and all of them were restaurant quality! Such an amazing experience!!!”
The Chef Training Program is for people who want to:
- Train to become vegan chefs;
- Learn in a safe environment where there is only plant based ingredients;
- Work in a vegan cafe or restaurant;
- Start their own vegan food related business.
- Nutritional benefits of a vegan diet;
- Food science including knowledge of the protein, minerals, vitamins and nutrients in vegan food;
- The importance of sourcing and producing organic and ethical food;
- Understanding conventional, traditional and modern styles of preparing vegan cuisine;
- Balancing meals using wholefoods;
- Developing your own food presentation style;
- Guidance on creating your own business or applying for vegan chef work;
- Raw Food Cuisine
- Ayurvedic Cuisine
- Macrobiotic and Wholefoods Cuisine
- Fermentation and Sour Dough
- Wedding and Celebration Cake Baking and Decorating
- Easy ways to adapt recipes to cater for individual dietary requirements
- Creating delicious food for specific dietary intolerances or illnesses
- Crafting interesting and complimentary menus and meal plans
What you can expect from Veet's Vegan Cooking School
Exceptional teaching and training from experts in the field of vegan cuisine.
A highly professional training environment that cares for and respects the individual.
A wealth of information and skills in how to prepare delicious and healthy vegan cuisine.
A training that will get you started on creating your own business, or offer inspiration in your existing one.
A launching pad to start your life of good health and great eating.
Finish this training program with:
Your own portfolio of recipes
A signature dish
Restaurant quality food and your own unique presentation skills
This training doesn’t just teach you the knowledge, it gives you the training ground to put that knowledge into practice, and encourages you to tap into your creativity so that you can put your own individual spin on vegan cuisine.
What You Will Learn & When
Module 1 Foundation
Module Length: 3 Days (This module can also be a stand-alone course. Read more about the 3 Day Foundation Cooking Course)
Chef Training consists of Modules 1-9
NB - Class sizes for all modules have a maximum of 6 people.
|Module 1:||3 Day Training Weekend (3 Day Vegan Foundation Cooking Course)|
| Modules 2-5: || |
* Online or In-Person Classes available
*Modules 2 to 5 can be completed after you have completed Module 1.
|Modules 6-9:|| |
*Modules 6 to 9 have to be completed in consecutive order once Modules 2 to 5 have been completed.
Online Classes Only for 2022 Consists of;
• Pre requisite – online course Cooking at Home with Veet (over 7 hours of video footage)
• 10 x 4 to 6 hour live zoom sessions scheduled to fit in with your life.
Can be fortnightly or monthly or twice weekly. Some sessions need to be 2 days back to back
• 12 recorded sessions to work along with Veet in between the live zoom sessions
• 12 tasks to complete at home on your own for assessment by Veet, these include putting together your own portfolio, cooking and paper work for creating a business.
The Vegan Foundation Course & Modules 2-9
*10% discount if course is taken online.
ALL PRICES ARE $AUD AND INCLUDE 10% GST
Payment plan options available. Contact Veet for information.
Most definitely, this training will set individuals up for a lifetime of healthy, fun and interesting eating as a vegan. The aim of Veet's Vegan Cooking School Training for individuals is for them to spread the enthusiasm for cooking well-balanced vegan food onto their families and friends. Learning ways to involve the whole family and in turn passing on the love of cooking and great nutrition to future generations.
Class sizes for all modules have a maximum of 6 people.
Yes most definitely. The course is designed so that if you are doing the training for your own health reasons you will be well supported in this and everything you learn will give you a sound understanding of how to stay healthy as a vegan.
If you apply for a job in a vegan or vegetarian café your skills learned and confidence attained during the course will definitely help in a job interview. The Vegan Chef and Lifestyle Training is well known around Australia and in some parts of the world so many vegan café and restaurant owners will know of the training.
If you want to start your own vegan food business you will have the confidence and know how on how to go about doing this.
There are lots of accommodation options please contact us and we will send you a list of accommodation possibilities.
The training is not accredited with any other institute. Unless you are prepared to handle meat no accreditation can be found for a purely vegetarian / vegan chef. What you will receive from this training is a comprehensive understanding of vegetarian / vegan cuisine and you will gain the confidence to either start your own business or become an expert in your field amongst the chef world. You will receive a certificate of attainment, a portfolio of recipes that will set you up for a lifetime of preparing vegan cuisine and references written for you by the trainers.
If you are from overseas you will need to apply for a tourist or work visa to attend the training.
The courses are held at 67 Hall Drive Murwillumbah.
You can pay through direct debit. Once your application has been approved you we will send you the details.
The terms and conditions of booking a course are as follows
- To secure your place in an individual module or the full training of the course you will need to pay the amount in full.
- Once you have paid for a module or the entire training no refund will be granted.
- A full credit for a module or the training will be granted if you give more than 30 days notice to each module commencing.
- If you cancel a module within 30 days and before 48 hours to a module starting you will be given a credit minus $250 administration fee. If Veet's Vegan Cooking School or yourself manages to fill your place with another participant then the admin fee will be waived.
- If you cancel within 48 hours prior to any module starting you will receive no credit.
- If you want to change a date of a module you are booked into you need to give 30 days notice and it will be subject to availability.
- Once you have started any module and have to leave for any reason you will not receive a credit. If you want to make up the days you have missed they will be at your own expense.