Vegan Foundation Cooking Course
3 DAY COURSE
The three day course will cover;
- Simple healthy sweet treats
- Preservative free cooking
- Staple vegan meals
- Health and hygiene in the kitchen
- Safety in the kitchen
- Vegan protein
- Knife cutting skills
- Cooking methods for beans
- Cooking methods for grains and vegetables
- Creative vegan breakfasts
- Vegan complete protein
- B12 iron and essential nutrients
- Soups and salads
- The science of vegan and gluten free baking
- A twenty minute meal
- Simple sushi
- Creative Adaptive dish where you will get to change a recipe to make it Vegan using in season produce
What is provided;
- Morning tea and lunch are provided for you aswell as filtered water, tea and coffee. You also make dinner each day to take home to eat after the day is complete.
- We visit the farmers market on the second day of the vegan cooking course and all produce purchased during the market shop for the course is covered within your tuition fees there is no extra cost.
- You will receive a comprehensive manual and over 60 recipes that are covered in the course aswell as the Veet's Cuisine cook book.
- Aprons and knives are provided for you to use during the course. You will need to wear closed in shoes and bring containers to take your dinner home with you.
- If you have specific dietary requirements you will be accommodated in this course.
These three days will set you up for a lifetime of healthy and delicious vegan cooking. You will learn to create and adapt recipes that your friends, family and most importantly you yourself will enjoy eating time and time again.
3 Day Course Price
2023 = $1200
If you book with a partner you can share the resources and receive $250 off your partner’s ticket.
NB: This course is limited to 6 people. Includes 10% gst
Schedule & Location
The location is held in Murwillumbah Northern NSW
Apply Online Now
Apply Online Now
“After completing Veet's intensive foundation vegan cooking course, apparently unique in Australia, I have come away knowing how to thriftily convert any recipe into an excellent vegan version. Along with a keen Sydney first time learner and a very competent Queensland repeat learner, I observed and helped with preparation of up to 40 vegan food items and dishes in a 3 day blitz, all of it offering cleaner, better nutrition, and, no doubt, taste, than non vegan equivalents.I found Veet's course to be totally professional but with the passion of a mission rather than a strategic industry. I understand Veet was formerly a popular vegetarian caterer for high end Byron shire retreats. Now a vegan and qualified nutritionist, Veet advances vegan nutrition awareness in Northern NSW and well beyond. I can so recommend her great value 3 day kitchen experience offered with awesome stamina and enthusiasm from her well appointed domestic base in the Tweed.”
“I recently attended the 3 Day Vegan Cooking Course and couldn’t have received more value for money! Veet is passionate, professional and packs a punch when it comes to her knowledge and skill in the kitchen.I especially liked how we made food for everyday, along with sweet treats and for special occasions. I also enjoyed both working as a group and in pairs. This along with Veet’s generous and enthusiastic teaching style made the 3 days fly. Throughout the course, she was always happy to answer our questions and help us stay grounded and calm in the process.Sitting down daily to eat our creations at a beautifully set table with a magnificent mountain view was icing on the (vegan) cake!.”