Vegan (Foundation) Cooking Course
3 DAY COURSE
The three day course will cover;
- Simple healthy sweet treats
- Preservative free cooking
- Staple vegan meals
- Health and hygiene in the kitchen
- Safety in the kitchen
- Vegan protein knife cutting skills
- Cooking methods for beans
- Grains and vegetables
- Creative vegan breakfasts
- Vegan complete protein
- B12 iron and essential nutrients
- Soups and salads galore
- The science of vegan and gluten free baking twenty minute meals
- Simple sushi and you will also create a signature dish
What is provided;
- Morning tea and lunch are provided for you aswell as filtered water, tea and coffee. You also make dinner each day to take home to eat after the day is complete.
- We visit the farmers market on the second day of the vegan cooking course and all produce purchased during the market shop for the course is covered within your tuition fees there is no extra cost.
- You will receive a comprehensive manual and over 60 recipes that are covered in the course aswell as the Veet's Cuisine cook book.
- Aprons and knives are provided for you to use during the course. You will need to wear closed in shoes and bring containers to take your dinner home with you.
- If you have specific dietary requirements you will be accommodated in this course.
These three days will set you up for a lifetime of healthy and delicious vegan cooking. You will learn to create and adapt recipes that your friends, family and most importantly you yourself will enjoy eating time and time again.
Price & Dates
3rd to 5th February
10th to 12th March
24th to 26th march
7th to 9th April
26th to 28th April (course includes a trip to the market)
2nd to 4th June
3 Day Course Price
2022 = $1086 includes 10% gst
Pay before 31st December 2021 & you will get the old price of $1006.50. If you book with a partner you can share the resources and receive $250 off your partner’s ticket.
NB: This course is limited to 6 people.
Schedule & Location
Day One - 8:30am to 4:30pm
Day Two - 7am to 3:00pm
Day Three - 8:30am to 4:00pm
The location is held in Murwillumbah Northern NSW.